All Dining Plans are accessed by using your Newbury College I.D. at
the Nighthawk Café Cashier.
Resident Student 19/50 plan
Each resident student enjoys the use of a Dining Plan which offers
all 19 meals each week plus 50 Newbury Dining points per semester
to be used for additional dining or food purchases.
At all breakfasts, continental breakfasts and lunches, students
on the 19/50 meal plan are offered an extensive menu of entrees
and meal combos from which to choose from for just the swipe of
their student I.D. card, Any extra items aside from the Student
Dining Menu and extra trips to the cafeteria servery must be paid
for in Newbury Dining points or cash.
At all dinners and weekend or holiday brunches, the meal is an
all-you-care-to-eat, unlimited format in the cafeteria. For the
swipe for the student I.D. card, students may enter the servery
as many times as they wish during either of these meals.
Newbury Dining points can also be used to purchase guest meals
at the set door price. However, meal plan meals cannot be used for
guest dining. Please remember, Newbury Dining points and meal-plan
meals are NON-TRANSERABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.
Furthermore, Newbury Dining points will not carry over between semesters.
Additional points can be purchased anytime.
Newbury Dining Points - available to ALL students
- Points can be used just like cash to purchase products or meals in the Dining Hall
- Points are purchased with cash or check through Dining Service Office between 11:00-2:00 Monday through Friday and may not be added to your college bill
- Points can be purchased at ANY time during the semester
- If you are interested in adding points to your card, you may add them to your card in September.
If you are a commuting student, these plans will offer you the greatest
convenience and value. Get to the campus early?
Fuel up with breakfast. Need a break in between classes? Join your
friends for lunch, Staying late at the library? Join us for dinner.
These Commuter plans afford the non-resident student the flexibility
to eat a good meal at the right price at the right time.
Option 1 - $245 - 130 Dining Points and 20 meals anytime during the semester
Option 2 - $385 - 250 Dining Points and 25 meals anytime during the semester
- You can choose your meals during the semester - breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- The cost will be added to your college bill through Student Accounts and is not refundable, but the cost may be eligible for financial aid.
Note: these plans are not available to resident students